My Bucket List

By definition, a "bucket list" is defined as:  A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket".
 I don't know anyone who has actually made up their own bucket list, but for fun, I thought I would!  Here goes:

1.]  Road trip to the Oregon coast.  (I am very fascinated by the rugged coast there!)

2.]  Publish at least one novel.  (Lifetime dream of mine, as you know!)


3.]  Go on a cruise to Alaska.  


4.]  Road trip to Maine's coastline.  (I want to scope it out because I'd love to move there!)


5.]  Cruise to Caribbean.


6.]  Buy my own home.  (Where ever I do settle for my final years on this planet.)


7.]  Travel to Michigan to spend time with my friends there.  (You know who you are!)


8.]  Travel to Ireland and/or Scotland.


9.]  Buy a new, expensive camera.


10.]  To go shopping for my home without any worry of how much things will cost!  (Yeah--right!)




Of course, ideally, there should be many more things to do...but but I just listed those things that I could think of right off the top of my head.  Most of these are things which I have wanted to do for a very long time...with the addition of just a few that are newer.


Have you tried making your bucket list yet?  You may find, like I did, that after you get the ones down that you know you want to do, that the rest come a whole lot harder to think of!


Try it...you'll see what I mean!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas