The Move...My journey to Wisconsin Part 2: Holly, MI

Water tower in Holly, MI
It's always interesting to visit quaint little towns that are off the beaten track, and my friends, Laura and her mom, Cynthia took me to such a delightful little town called Holly, MI.

Cynthia wrote about our little adventure and the township, adding to it some of the fun facts we learned in the process. 


Holly boasts a haunted hotel and numerous antique shops...more than I have ever seen in a small area! Wow!  I've always found it fascinating to wander through shops...the stories behind the articles, we can only imagine!

What follows is my photo story of the places we seen, the shops we walked through, and some interesting items of note.  Enjoy!


Haunted Holly hotel

front of the hotel
 

one of many antique shops


main street




Holly Candle Shoppe


a restaurant



Another antique store

Clock in town center

Another water tower
Mural of times past



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas