Sunday, October 2, 2011

Going home







I thought it would be appropriate that I write this last blog from Wisconsin, letting everyone know that Tuesday morning I am flying back to New York where even more uncertainty awaits me...as well as my loved ones.  I do not accept changes well, although this one is necessary for me...a chance to heal from a relationship that wasn't meant to be.

I can't say how long I will be offline, but hopefully not too long...there is still much to tell, as my life is forever rapidly changing.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Be safe, Deb. Especially in NY now with things changing rapidly there too. God bless you. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marg...I will. Talk to you after I get there! 8 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things will get better! Hang in there, honey! I sure hope you'll be back online QUICKLY!!!

    ReplyDelete