Hobby: Serial Killer?

From 'Journal of Secrets', 2/21/2012

I don't know how many you have heard of the site: "Journal of Secrets" but I have been subscribed to the site for some time now. The thought behind of the site is that anyone can post a "secret" anonymously...whether it be in just a word format or words added to a photo. (And in case you are wondering...no--I haven't ever posted my own secrets there!)


Most 'secrets' are not too horrifying and sometimes, I can relate to whatever the poster has wrote, but every once in a while, I find one that sets me back on my heels. The 'secret' above in the photo is the most recent one.


Maybe...I just have a morbid imagination, but this one really creeps me out. Something inside my brain is calling "foul" and red flags are waving...is there a double meaning to this photo? Would it be not-so-surprising if there were one?


Can we take it at face value and except that whomever sent this in to Journal of Secrets is nothing more than a hunter? That...in my mind...just doesn't fit with the terminology of someone being a 'serial killer'. Although, I suppose there are those who would say that hunters are...just of a different kind...but I honestly have never heard...or thought of hunters in that way.


Yet--we have heard of serial killers taunting police and the media with letters and messages via newspapers...would/could this be any different? Think about it. Seriously. This is what scares me to death!  The "what if?"


I would really like to hear your thoughts on this...please feel free to leave a comment! 



Comments

  1. I've never heard of the site. But this is truly creepy & sick. I don't know what to say because we don't know if the person is just messing around or even the meaning behind this as he didn't elaborate. It's still quite sick though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I mean...we don't know what exactly was meant...but the thoughts are frightening if it means something worse than possibly intended!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas