We've all been through it...the pain and agony of dieting or trying to, we've heard the snide remarks and avoided the scales at all cost! Forget going to the doctor's...who wants to be reminded you're heavier than you should be?
Since I know many of us that are wearing a bit more padding than others, I've found that we also have one Heck of a sense of humor!
Well...here's to us!!!
You Know It's Time to Diet When...
* You dance and it makes the band skip.
* You are diagnosed with the flesh eating virus, and the doctor gives you 22 more years to live.
* You put mayonnaise on an aspirin.
* You go to the zoo and the elephants throw you peanuts.
* Your driver's license says, "Picture continued on other side."
* You ran away and they had to use all four sides of the milk carton for your picture.
* You learn you were born with a silver shovel in your mouth.
* You could sell shade.
* Your blood type is Ragu.
* You need an appointment to attend an 'open house'.
LOL--thanks for stopping by!