Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas

Here is one I colored!
Last night, I decided to try my hand at coloring a page...and above is the result. Not bad!  It was fun I will admit, and it sure whiled away some time.

There is a method to my madness...last week I was told I have Fibromyalgia. This diagnosis explains so much: the random sore spots around my torso; the muddled thoughts and short term memory loss at times; headaches; general feelings of not feeling well with no specific point; all the things that would not "fit" into the other diseases/syndromes I have. 

Since my breakdown in 2001, I had noticed that I was having some issues with trying to remember things (clearly), dealing with continual random thoughts more than usual...it's drove me crazy.  Now, I have been trying to re-strengthen my mind...and get my mind to slow down...while keeping my body as agile as I can despite my own age and physical abilities.

I've been doing various things...word search puzzles,  now coloring, reading, things that I haven't done in ages...flexing my mind in new ways! :)

So enjoy this batch of coloring pages...and let YOUR inner child play!

Remember, you can save these pages to your computer by right clicking on the image and pick 'save image as' from the drop down menu!


















Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 


**I do not claim any of these images as my own!

Comments

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! dragon coloring pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)