Army Officer Eric Kelly...Where are you???

Eric Kelly EOD



This blog is focused on finding this individual. His name is Eric Kelly and he was stationed in Germany up until the past week or two, when he was retiring from the service and coming home to the states. Age is about 41. Seperated from his wife or girlfriend and has a little girl. He home territory is around the San Diego area or suburbs in California. His status in the army was EOD.

This is the story...

I met him on Instagram back in June this past Summer. He struck up a conversation with me and as we talked over the next several weeks, we grew fond of each other. Next thing I know he is asking me to marry him. I was being "groomed" so he could get information from me, I guess. And I fell for it like a fool.

Next thing I know...I am giving him information that we should never give anyone, because he was teaching me how to buy and sell bitcoin. Five bank accounts were opened in my name, places that received monies to be invested in bitcoin...basically a round house...money coming in and going out. None of the money was mine, yet two of these accounts somehow ended up putting me $2200 in debt from two people sending the money to the accounts decided to terminate the transaction after Eric had bought the bitcoin. (Which lined his pockets, not mine.) Ding, ding, ding...each account went into a negative balance...which he "said" he would take care of! 

Next thing I know, about a week or so ago, all his social media accounts are closed. Or I was blocked. His cell number I had...cancelled. He totally, completely disappeared!!! And since...no knock on my door, no phone call. Where did you go Eric Kelly?

And why did you do this to me? 

You led me on, used me, deceived me, lied to me. You put me into debt even further than I was...and that's not right. That's not ethical and I would think against the military training you've had. What in God's name were you thinking? 

And since I know you believe in God...what you did to me was a sin in God's eyes. Can you live with yourself after this? Am I the only woman you did this to or were you misleading other women my age too at the same time?

It's not about wanting to be with you...I no longer do because the picture I have of you now is that you are a man that is untrustworthy. The only loyalty you have is to yourself. You are selfish and cold hearted to do this to me and any other woman out there. And I know that you are only one of hundreds of men that are real shits. I once believed you were better than this. 

Not any more.

The purpose of this is to find you and for you to make right what you did to me with repaying the money YOU owe the banks and an explanation and apology. Once this is done...I will remove this from my blog.

You can message me here or call me...since you should know my phone number by heart. 

For anyone out there that knows him...let him know this is here. For everyone else...this happens to men and women alike so be careful of the people you talk to online.

I am adding some additional photos of him, in hopes that someone out there know him. I am still very hurt...and angry. [And for the record...I have a total of 16 photos and 3 videos that he sent to me.]













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas