The Change (Photo Essay)

As the leaves begin to change


As the leaves change color and begin to fall, my time here in Michigan is coming to a close. In a matter of days, I will be headed back home...to a new home. A new chapter in my life.

I have continued to take photos of the changes the trees are undergoing, as well as getting some other photos of little critters as they come to visit.


This Maple tree only just beginning its transformation 

Around the lake more trees become bathed in new colors

It didn't take long for the leaves to change colors

It's hard to believe that time has passed so fast here, and I am able to witness Michigan's seasonal change. Sadly, I will have missed most of New York's color changes...but then again...maybe not.


This is across the lake from here

On this day, the wind was just howling...

The maple turned very fast!

A close up of the maple

The tree seemed almost to blush!

An oak tree at the side of the deck

A Sumac bush in the neighbor's yard.

See how fast the leaves began to thin out?

This was from yesterday (10/24/2017)


This is also the time of year when the squirrels and chipmunks start gathering their Winter food supply from where ever they can. Since the Oak tree has been dropping acorns like crazy, these little critters have been on the deck and I have had my camera ready!

Little Chippy

Posing for me! LOL

Squirrelly 

Another pose!

I will be sad to leave Michigan and my friends here but also happy to get home to my family. Good days are behind me as well as in front of me! 

Thanks for stopping by...

Have a great day!

Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas