Exercise (Humor)




My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60.
She's 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is.

The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks.
Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have
put them further up our body.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

If you are going to try cross-county skiing, start with a small country.

I don't jog; it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.

It is well documented that for every mile that you jog..... you add one
minute to your life .... This enables you, at 85 years old.... to spend an
additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.



Have a great day! 

And remember, if you can touch your toes you don't need to exercise! LOL 

Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas