Sarcastic Remarks For Work





And your crybaby whiny opinion would be...? 


This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting. 

I started out with nothing and still have most of it left. 


I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me. 


Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. 


If I throw a stick, will you leave? 


If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my 
cats. 


Does your train of thought have a caboose? 


Errors have been made. Others will be blamed. 


A PBS mind in an MTV world. 


Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed. 


Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them. 


Well, this day was a total waste of makeup. 


See no evil, hear no evil, date no evil. 


Not all men are annoying. Some are dead. 


A woman's favorite position is CEO. 


I'm trying to imagine you with a personality. 


A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door. 


Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep 
yet. 


Can I trade this job for what's behind door number 1? 


I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks. 


Too many freaks, not enough circuses. 


Macho Law prohibits me from admitting I'm wrong. 


Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? 


Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done. 


I plead contemporary insanity. 


How do I set a laser printer to stun? 


Meandering to a different drummer. 


I majored in liberal arts. Will that be for here or to go?








~~Have a nice day!  D ~~











          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas