Shawn Campbell's "Journey to Justice" Interview, Pt. 1



(**Previously published 5/9/11**)


As I have mentioned in my previous post, my son, Shawn Campbell, is struggling to find justice in a case that some have called a 'slam dunk'.  He was railroaded into pleading guilty for a crime he did not commit, and has proof that the county District Attorney's office had been forewarned of a 'murder to hire plot' that was going around Wende Correctional Facility at in weeks prior to Rhonda Bilby's murder.

He is back in court today, and I will have the details as they become available to me.  As well, I will post each section of the interview as they are aired.

                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas