Paper dolls--Barbie and friends





I have to admit that I am truly surprised at how many people have read the "Paper Dolls" post I did some time ago. I would have never thought there would be so many that would find them interesting! Thank you all!

It is for you that I continue with this post...adding more paper dolls that may be even more familiar to most people: Barbie, Skipper and...of course...Ken. And yes, these are mostly vintage, but should still make a little girl happy!

In my day, the actual Barbie and Skipper dolls were my best friends, I took them everywhere with me!  I had tons of clothes, my mom made almost all of them! She was a very skilled seamstress! 


Skipper

Skipper's clothing

Retro Barbie

Retro Barbie

Retro Barbie

Retro Barbie 2

Retro Barbie

Retro Ken

Remember, download each photo, print on card stock and cut out to enjoy!


Enjoy and have a wonderful day/evening! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas