Random Ideas (Humor)





I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.
-------------------------------------------------
I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.
-----------------------------------------------------
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just looking at her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
-----------------------------------------------
Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
--------------------------------------------------------
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" get's thrown around in the courtroom.
---------------------------------------------------
I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row
-------------------------------------------------------
I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim.
I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers; if you find one, what's your plan?



Have a great day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas