Images from my visit to Michigan - Part 1

Pleasant Lake


Michigan. That's where I am, healing from my breakup with my boyfriend. I needed time away, to regroup and find myself again.

It's beautiful here and the purpose of this post and others that will follow, is to share with you some of the beauty Michigan has to offer.

Sunset 2nd night here


Sunset 3rd night here


A family on a boat ride

Great Blue Heron

Edge of the lake

This lake has an abundance of life, from swans to geese, herons to ducks, muskrats to what might be left to discover. 

Water lily leaves
Most of the boats on the lake are pontoon boats

Other water crafts are used too.

A single duck

Another sunset
 Within the yard here are some flowers I thought were pretty:

Echinacea 

Hosta I think
 But my eyes fell in love with the swans!

Single swan

geese and swans

More of the water fowl

swan couple

up close

These 2 squirrels were having a blast chasing each other around the tree!


squirrel having fun with a second squirrel


Second squirrel
 A few days later, I managed one shot of this speedy little fella, a chipmunk.


chipmunk

Mom, dad and the youngster
This heron came calling one day a few days ago. I "finally" was able to get some decent shots of it!


Great Blue Heron
 And a little duck had come along and was feeding at the edge of the water.


Duck
I hope you enjoyed this little piece of Heaven!  More to come!

Have a wonderful day! 

Deb

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas