April 2018 in photos (Photo essay)




The upside of Spring's arrival, however fleeting, is that the snow clouds disperse and we start seeing more of the wispy clouds which I love. On this day, I was able to get 3 shots, as the afternoon slid into disk.

You can see a sliver of the moon.

Contrails...'X'must be the spot!

Sun has slowly moved toward setting.
While I was out that afternoon, I shot the next two photos:

Not sure what these are but there was a patch I found.

Not sure what these husks were that were tangled in the bush.
The next image I think is rather unique. I was in the kitchen and noticed the lace sheer that covers the kitchen window was creating a shadow on the floor.

The sheer has rose-like flowers that spread across the floor.

Yesterday afternoon, it suddenly clouded over and got really dark. I opened the shades and caught these images:

The wind had picked up and the temperature dropped.

The clouds actually looked more like snow clouds. We 
got a few sprinkles of rain out of all that.

A couple of hours later, I noticed the sunset out of the bathroom window:

These two photos had no filters used and are just as I shot them.

The colors within the clouds was neat.
More photos will follow as we progress into Spring and Summer. 

In the meantime, take care and thanks for stopping by!


Deb







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas