Secondhand Marijuana smoke



Okay folks, I admit it...I am square. I don't like the smell of pot. Period.

I've been this way since I was 18 and nothing's changed since. When I left my last pot-smoking boyfriend, I had high hopes I would not smell that stuff ever again. Boy...was I wrong.

When my son and I moved into this apartment last October, the fun began. The people who live across the hall from us, a fellow probably in his late 20s or early 30s and a couple of young gals who I would be inclined to think/hope were in their late teens or early 20s really seem to like to puff their days away. Constantly. 

If we walk out our apartment door we plow into an unseen cloud of pot smoke that about chokes us to death. I am being dead serious here. It's horrible and it even seeps in under our door and into our apartment at times. Ticks me off.

I know you are thinking that I should report them. I have...to the office that manages this place. They served the people across the hall with a warning. Ha! That lasted maybe a week. I called to complain again that it was still going on and they asked me to call the police. I did and the female officer I talked to said she could come out but it was up to management to evict these people not the police.

I talked to my son and daughter about it and they were seriously concerned about repercussions. See--they know that there are some pretty freaky looking people that have come and gone from that apartment...none of which I would trust. My son reminded me that I would have to open the apartment door to make and sign the complaint, thus letting the neighbors know that I was the one that blew them in. So I haven't done anything but mulled this over in my head.

We found out about a week ago that someone (but not me) had turned them into child abuse. Good! I have complained about the fact my grandchildren are in and out of here a couple times a week, all under the age of 16. Above us, there are two little girls...one about 19 months and the other about 9 months old. Those babies certainly don't need to be breathing that crap! Unbelievable!

So as it stands...we're just waiting. I am not sure what comes next. Maybe I will just royally blow a gasket and confront these inconsiderate idiots. 

Take care and don't breathe too deep! LOL

Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Coloring Pages (Printable)

Adult Coloring pages: Seasonal: Winter/Christmas